[asterisk-users] Transfer Fraud

jg webaccounts at jgoettgens.de
Sat Sep 14 02:34:32 CDT 2013

I should have mentioned that I am looking at attended transfers.

When a Local channel gets created for the announcement it is in a way on behalf of the caller,
but has the permissions of an internal channel. Depending on the origin of the call the transfer
permissions should then be set dynamically. I am currently looking to what degree I can use the
BRIDGEPEER and TRANSFER_CONTEXT for that purpose. If I can't use them, I always can introduce my
own persistent variable. In either case I have to manually set the transfer permissions.

Is there a simpler way of taking care of this potential problem, or am I not aware of some
important concept?

jg