[asterisk-users] executing the h extension at the real hangup of the call

Henrik Westerberg henrik.westerberg at ain.se
Fri Sep 13 06:31:34 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am running Asterisk 11.3 with both SIP and ISDN. When dialing out (always over SIP) I want to keep track of who answered and of the length of the call.

[outgoing-dev2]
exten => h,1,Agi(agi://localhost/ajpbxtest.agi?status=finished)

exten => _X.,1,NoOp(Will send call to ${CC_DIALSTRING})
exten => _X.,n,Dial(${CC_DIALSTRING}, 60, M(uploadpeer-dev2^${CC_CALLID})em)
exten => _X.,n,Agi(agi://localhost/ajpbxtest.agi?status=failed&dialstatus=${DIALSTATUS})

The h extension is called correctly when the call comes in over IP and when I record the call. But when the call has come in over SIP the h extension is called directly after the call is answered so all the call gets length 0 in my own database.

I guess that I could record the calls and throw away the recordings afterwards. In this way the RTP would stay on the server. But is there not a cleaner way to get Asterisk to execute the h extension (or another possibility to fix a callback somewhere) when the the Disconnect comes in over SIP?

Regards,
Henrik