[asterisk-users] Index of AGI Scripts

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 11:44:04 CDT 2013

Hi,

I wasn't sure quite where to inform people about this, but often I find it hard to find good AGI scripts written by the community, and voip-info is so often out of date. So I create a simple website for people to list their own, or freely available AGI scripts all in one place.

http://www.theagigallery.co.uk

Any feedback would be welcomed at this time, improvements, issues, general comments etc as I am sure there will be plenty.

I've added some that I use and that I've found online already, but I would ask that others add any they know of too, and help build up a nice big free database of AGI scripts for the general Asterisk community.

Thanks, Ben