[asterisk-users] how apply new configuration to ooh323 without disconnecting current calls

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:05:42 CDT 2013

hello all
i'm using ooh323.so module for my h323 connections and it works fine. i
just have problem with loading and unloading module. you know, ooh323
module doesn't support reload command. it means, if ooh323 module is loaded
and i reconfigure my h323 channels (add another channel), i should unload
and load module again. it causes to disconnect all h323 connections which
are connected before and it is not good for me at all.

i want to know if there is any solution to add some configuration to h323
and apply them without disconnecting current connected channels.

thanks in advance
SAM