[asterisk-users] CONNECTEDLINE and ooh323, do it work?

Dmitry Melekhov dm at belkam.com
Wed Oct 30 06:49:27 CDT 2013

30.10.2013 13:25, Dmitry Melekhov пишет:
> Hello!
>
> Just read
>
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+func+CONNECTEDLINE
>
> tried on dahdi, it works, i.e. if I call asterisk user from my pbx
> connected phone I see what I set in
> Set(CONNECTEDLINE(name)=
>
> But if I call the same user over h323 ( no matter is it asterisk with
> ooh323 or cisco gateway) I don't see this.
>
> Could you tell me is it possible?
>
> Thank you!

OK, I don't know how I get it works on asterisk-asterisk h323 connection
and transit to pri.
I need this on cisco-asterisk connection with cisco connected to pri too.
I understand that cisco configuration is not topic of this list, but may
be somebody know what I need to do on cisco to match
asterisk? :-)

Thank you!