[asterisk-users] Loosing synch between party 1 & party 2 voice in monitor recording

Amit Patkar | ATPL amit at avhan.com
Tue Oct 29 10:29:14 CDT 2013

Hi

We have come across a situation where we are loosing synch of party 1 &
party 2 voice in call recording.
Here is the scenario
Party 1 initiate a call to Party 2 using AMI commands
When both calls are connected, we bridge these 2 calls. Then we start
recording of this bridged call using AMI Monitor command. Monitor
command is invoked on Party 1 only.
Then we put party 2 on hold. We redirect party 2 to async AGI with AMI
command.
After few seconds, party 2 call is retrieved using AMI command. Party 1
& Party 2 calls are again bridged.
When call is terminated, monitor is stopped.

Now in this scenario, party 1 & party 2 voice has lost synch

Call State    Connected        Party 2 on hold        Call retrieved
Terminated
                         0 sec                        25 sec
         35 sec                    50 sec
Party 1        Recording            Recording Recording
Recording stopped
Party 2        Recording            Not recording Recording
Recording stopped

Now in this case,I get recording of 50 sec. Where asparty 2 voice continue even after 25 sec even though party 2 was kept on hold. And party 2 side recording  ends after 40 sec only. This way comminication sync is completely lost.

Has some one come across such situation? Please help me to solve this issue.
--

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Patkar