[asterisk-users] Bus error, Asterisk crash when user leaves a message (ODBC voicemail)

Hoggins! fuckspam at wheres5.com
Mon Oct 28 05:35:06 CDT 2013

Hello list,

My system behaves in an odd manner, and I can't find why.
When users leave a message on the voicemail, once the message is
recorded and the user hangs up, Asterisk crashes.

I can't figure out when it started to behave like this.

Here is the extract of the dialplan where it occurs :

exten => s,1,Answer()
exten => s,n,Playback(radiom-misenrelation)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=STD RADIOM ${CALLERID(name)})
exten => s,n,Wait(2)
exten => s,n,Dial(IAX2/yomama-out/standard&SIP/standard1,30,mTt)
exten => s,n,Playback(radiom-repondeur)
exten => s,n,VoiceMail(1234 at default,s)
exten => s,n,Hangup()

Here is the backtrace PasteBin : http://ur1.ca/fy7nv

It has been generated following the instructions found at :
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Getting+a+Backtrace

Strangely, I'm absolutely sure that the DONT_OPTIMIZE flag is properly
set (I recompiled Asterisk from scratch, making sure this was enabled),
you will still see some "<optimized_out>" values.

Should I post this on the asterisk-dev mailing-list, or directly into
the issue tracker ?

Thanks !

    Hoggins!