[asterisk-users] warnign

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 11:41:16 CDT 2013

Hi, make the change in the file chan_h323.c and comment  these lines

//      default:
//              ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "OH323: Don't know how to indicate
condition %d on %s\n", condition, token);
//              break;

but the message keeps coming, I'm doing something wrong?

 WARNING[19460][C-00000000]: chan_ooh323.c:1413 ooh323_indicate: Don't know
how to indicate condition 33