[asterisk-users] Number of parked calls in a parking lot

Rusty Newton rnewton at digium.com
Wed Oct 23 12:03:33 CDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Matt Hamilton <mistral9999 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to find out the no of parked calls in a parking lot by name
> (in a multiple parking lot environment) from within the dialplan (not CLI)
> other than writing a custom function (like VMCOUNT)?

I looked around a bit and can't find a way to get that information
with a current dialplan application or function in Asterisk 11.

If you consider writing a new function that you may want to contribute
to the project, please first review the changes to parking in Asterisk
12.

Start looking around line 1004 in the below CHANGES document:

http://svnview.digium.com/svn/asterisk/branches/12/CHANGES?revision=400742&view=markup

--
Rusty Newton
Digium, Inc. | Community Support Manager