[asterisk-users] MusicOnHold starts magically for no reason

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Oct 17 17:48:02 CDT 2013

Markus wrote:
> Started music on hold, class 'default', on
> SIP/outbound-sip-provider-00000002

I see this on our system and it's considered a feature.  When the remote
system signals that a call has been put on hold, it will instruction the
local Asterisk system to do the actual holding.

I see this on our VOIP router and hear our hold music when the remote
party places me on hold.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: