[asterisk-users] Exit from ConfBridge after n seconds

Danilo Dionisi dionisi.danilo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 02:31:05 CDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the application ConfBridge.
I have to create an IVR relief, this is my idea:
  - The person in danger call a number (969696);
  - Are created call file to call the doctors;
  - The person enters a danger confbridge;
If the doctors answer the phone, enter the conference with the user in danger,
this work!
But if doctors do not respond, how do I bring out the person in danger from
confbridge, and to continue executing the dialplan?

Danilo