[asterisk-users] Use Asterisk Realtime Extensions with Switch-statement and include-statement

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Wed Oct 16 05:56:36 CDT 2013

Hello,

Is it possible to use the switch => statement in extensions.conf
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Extensions) to
point to a database and in the database use the include-statement ?

In extconfig.conf I would have :
extensions => mysql,asterisk,extensions_table

In extensions.conf I would then have :

[includecontext]
switch => Realtime/includecontext at realtime_ext

in database :

INSERT INTO `my_extensions_table` VALUES (NULL, 'includecontext',
'include', =>, 'context1', '');
INSERT INTO `my_extensions_table` VALUES (NULL, 'includecontext',
'include', =>, 'context2', '');
INSERT INTO `my_extensions_table` VALUES (NULL, 'includecontext',
'include', =>, 'context3', '');

This would then replace the following in extensions.conf :

[includecontext]
include => context1
include => context2
include => context3