[asterisk-users] Queues and RingInUse

Magnus Löfqvist ml at vmi.se
Wed Oct 16 03:39:39 CDT 2013

Hi,

I have some problems with a Queue and state interface.

In the queue we have 7 deskphones and 7 cordless.
Every user have one deskphone and one cordless phone.

I have set up every user with hints, eg:

exten => 802,hint,SIP/9144-802&SIP/9144-902
exten => 902,hint,SIP/9144-902&SIP/9144-802

Queue_members:
Queue_name Interface                                                                    state_interface
9144-vmi           SIP/9144-802                                                             hint:802 at hints
9144-vmi           SIP/9144-902                                                             hint:902 at hints

802 = is a cordless phone
902 = is a deskphone
Both are in use by same user.

To the problem, when we have RingInUse = 0, we only get calls on one of the devices (because the other one gets in RINGING state).
If the user is not on phone we want both phones to call, but if the user is in phone the other phone should not call.

Any idées...

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards
Magnus Löfqvist

VMI Internet Services AB
Hantverksvägen 15
760 40 VÄDDÖ, SWEDEN
Tel +46 176 20 89 00 (02)
Fax +46 176 20 89 19
E-mail: ml at vmi.se
Homepage: www.vmi.se<http://www.vmi.se/>
Facebook: www.vmi.se/facebook<http://www.vmi.se/facebook>

*** VMI E-mail disclaimer ***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the VMI General terms and conditions