[asterisk-users] realtime voicemail asterisk 11

Warren Selby wcselby at selbytech.com
Mon Oct 14 12:32:00 CDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM, troxlinux <xserverlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> res_config_mysql
>
> [general]
> dbhost = 127.0.0.1
> dbname = asterisk
> dbuser = root
> dbpass = xxxxx
> dbport = 3306
> dbsock = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
>
> extconfig.conf
> voicemail=> mysql,asterisk,voicemail_messages

First issue I see - you've got the context named [general] in
res_config_mysql, but you're attempting to connect to asterisk in
extconfig.conf (mysql,*asterisk*,voicemail_messages).  The second item in
extconfig.conf should match the database context name in res_config_mysql.
So either fix res_config_mysql by changing [general] to [asterisk], or fix
extconfig.conf by changing the line to "voicemail =>
mysql,general,voicemail_messages".

Make whichever change you prefer (I would make the change in
res_config_mysql.conf personally, but it's up to you), and then reload
asterisk to see if that resolves the error.  Otherwise, post whatever
you're new error is.

--
Thanks,
Warren Selby, dCAP