[asterisk-users] chan_sip.c:9602 copy_header: No field 'CSeq' present to copy

Todd R. tjrlist at live.com
Fri Oct 11 10:29:55 CDT 2013

Just put a new phone in place with the latest firmware from Cisco. This is the first SPA501G we have with this firmware.
In the Asterisk CLI we are now seeing the error message below about once every second. When we unplug the phone, the messages quit.

NOTICE[15539]: chan_sip.c:9602 copy_header: No field 'CSeq' present to copy

Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.