[asterisk-users] Calling a demo menu after voicemail authintication

Asmaa Ahmed asabatgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 9 10:36:27 CDT 2013

Hello,
I wonder if it is configurable possible to add a new menu demo to run within voicemail context dialogue!
I want to run am interactive menu before or within the normal voicemail dialogue to run a script based on the subscriber selection.
My point is to get use from the authenticated password that provided by user to go though his voicemail to access this new feature as well!
If not, is there a way to use the same authentication to access this menu a way from voicemailmain application?
Thanks.