[asterisk-users] How to disable call transfers?

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Oct 8 07:36:09 CDT 2013

On Tuesday 08 October 2013, akhilesh chand wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I want to disable call transfers internally.Means agent(4002) does not
> transfer call to agent(4003) or other extensions.
> But i want to create two extensions as supervisor who are able to take a
> internal call.Suppose to agent(4001) able transfer call agent(5001) or
> agent(5002).

Probably the easiest way is to create two separate contexts.  One for
extensions where transferring is permitted, and another for everyone else
where transferring is not permitted.

To save unnecessary repetition, create "dummy" contexts with your internal
extensions and outside-world "extensions" and include these into the "real"
contexts.

--
AJS

Answers come *after* questions.