[asterisk-users] IAX and Variables

Phibee Network Operation Center noc at phibee.net
Mon Oct 7 13:05:47 CDT 2013

Hi

a new small question ;=)

We have two Asterisk, connected in IAX2.

On the first, in dialplan, we have:
     exten => _XX.,1,Set(IAXVAR(ACCOUNTID)=${CDR(accountcode)})
we sent into the IAXVAR "ACCOUNTID" the accountcode.

On the second, in dialplan, we have:
     exten => 18,2,AGI(Caller-ID.agi,${IAXVAR(ACCOUNTID)})

That's work, the second server get the variable.

I want now said at the second server that accountcode =
${IAXVAR(ACCOUNTID)},
for use this accoundcode in CDR. On second server, in cdr_mysql.conf i have:

[columns]
alias start => calldate
alias end => callend
alias clid => clid
alias src => src
alias dst => dst
alias dcontext => dcontext
alias channel => channel
alias dstchannel => dstchannel
alias lastapp => lastapp
alias lastdata => lastdata
alias duration => duration
alias billsec => billsec
alias disposition => disposition
alias amaflags => amaflags
alias accountcode => accountcode
alias userfield => userfield
alias uniqueid => uniqueid

But where i can put into the config that for this cdr entry accountcode
= ${IAXVAR(ACCOUNTID)} ?

thanks for your help

jerome