[asterisk-users] Exit Call Queue by pressing digit

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sat Oct 5 03:13:49 CDT 2013

Hello,

I want a caller who is waiting in the queue to be able to exit this
queue (and the waiting) by pressing a digit.

I read in the wiki :

/Context//
//; A context may be specified, in which if the user types a SINGLE
digit extension while they are in the queue, they will be taken out of
the queue and sent to that extension in this context.//
//context=<context>//
//This is the context that is used to allow the caller to exit with a
key for further action. For example, press "1" to leave a message/

So I fill in the 'context'-parameter with a value 'queueexitdigit'.

In extensions.conf I have a context [queueexitdigit].

But when I test this and press a key (for example 5) while I'm waiting
in the call queue, nothing happens ! I'm still in the call queue... waiting.

Which part of the configuration am I missing ?

Kind regards,
Jonas.