[asterisk-users] Invalid options

Asmaa Ahmed asabatgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:24:12 CDT 2013

Hello,
While connecting to my voicemail, I noticed that Asterisk may perform some tasks isn't included in the options levels that currently played!
For ex: I am listening to the main menu which asking me to press 1 for new messages, 2 change folders, 0 mailbox options which is OK for these numbers, but if I pressed 7 by mistake for example it will tell me "Message deleted" which it doesn't make sense!Is there a way to stop this behavior, let's say to run "invalid option" if any other number was pressed doesn't belong to the current menu level?

Thanks.