[asterisk-users] meetme conference password and time limitation

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 03:37:39 CDT 2013

So this web-meetme applicationrequires to enable the real time in asterisk? Where I can find documentation about web-meetme application?

Regards
Bilal

On Tuesday, October 1, 2013 6:57 PM, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com> wrote:

Look at Web-MeetMe ( http://sf.net/projects/web-meetme )
If you are on Asterisk 1.6.7 or later you have access to RealTime
MeetMe conference storage, otherwise you need to use a
script and Asterisk application included with the WMM download.

Dan