[asterisk-users] issue with speech in IVR

Salaheddine Elharit salah.elharit200 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 02:05:16 CST 2013

hi

yes  if imake an extension-to-extension call,  i can  send DTMF, Both ways ====
yes

in my case i don't need a Hardware SIP phone or a software SIP phones

i have just a number 05xxxxxx600

when the customer call this number i stor his number in my database and i
call him later

if he press 1 for xxxxxx 1 press 2 for  yyyyyyy

i sotre his phone number and his choice in my database

for me the issue the customer he can nto wait the speech of unless xxxx and
yyyy finished .

best regards

i use a diguim card with PRI