[asterisk-users] Voicemail greeting playback issues?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Nov 25 13:48:07 CST 2013

From: "Doug Lytle" <support at drdos.info>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 2:01 PM
To: bryantz at zktech.com, "Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial
Discussion" <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Voicemail greeting playback issues?

>> Both 11.2.1 and 11.6 do this. If I drop back to 1.8.current the issue
goes away.

I don't see this under 11.5.1

Doug

Doug

Thank you for your response. It is good to hear that you are not having the
issue.
It gives me hope that there is a way to resolve this quickly.

Do  you have an thing special around your voicemail configuration? We
started with the 11.xx sample config and mapped our settings from  1.8.x.
Both our 11.xx and 1.8.x systems are running on the same  virtual server.
Both are reading and writing audio and vm files to and  from the local
storage.  I forced off g729 to ensure that it was not  causing the issues.

Do you know of any way to force a higher level of debugging to see why the
voicemail application would be having an issue?

Thanks

 Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
 616-855-1030 Ext. 2003