[asterisk-users] combine external video source and audio call to make SIP video call?

Brandon B. brandon at brellsystems.com
Mon Nov 25 12:14:03 CST 2013

Use command line video capable SIP software (linphone / linphonec) with
source and modify it so an incoming call forwards to an outgoing
destination with video added. You might want to talk to developers of
linphone and ask them to make the change for you. Your analog phone calls
to linphonec (probably using Asterisk) so that a call is routed to the SIP
softphone. The softphone adds the video and send the combined audio/video
SIP call back to Asterisk to be routed to the destination.