[asterisk-users] Voicemail greeting playback issues?

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Nov 25 11:23:26 CST 2013

Hey all

I have been beating on this all weekend long.
Any feed back would be appreciated.

We stood up a 11.6 system. We tested everything we could think of.
We moved over to it and all seemed to be working good than a customer told
us that they were not hearing our vociemail greetings.
When we call into the system and it drops to voicemail we just get a beep
no greeting played.  We checked and the greeting files are there and play
back from the voicemail ivr.  If no greeting is there it just plays "The
Pers.. beep"

Both 11.2.1 and 11.6 do this. If I drop back to 1.8.current the issue goes
away.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

 Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)