[asterisk-users] terminating the call, when transferer hangs up the call during attended transfer

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Mon Nov 25 07:52:59 CST 2013

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 08:25:44AM +0100, jg wrote:
> So:
> A calls B
> B answers
> B puts A on hold
> B calls C
> B talks to C
> B ends conversation with C
> B talks to A again, regardless
>
> I this correct? Looks like a simple "Hold" exercise.

Hello JG,

thanks for your reply..

not exactly, it's rather something like:

A calls B
B answers
B starts attended transfer (thus puts A on hold) B dials C B hangs up before
C answers

now I need call to C to be terminated, so I can ring back to B.

n.

Is B deciding C is unavailable and hanging up? In that case, rather than
hanging up, B wants to abandon the transfer and recover the original call.
Is that right?

  --Don