[asterisk-users] terminating the call, when transferer hangs up the call during attended transfer

Nikola Ciprich nikola.ciprich at linuxbox.cz
Mon Nov 25 05:22:21 CST 2013

Hi JG,

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 12:06:36PM +0100, jg wrote:
> Ok, that's called "blond transfer", though this is how some Asterisk people
> coined this. Should work that way when using features.conf (DTMF).
hmm, yes, I've seen this term before :-)

However, the problem is, I don't really want blond transfer to happen,
I need to have call to C terminate immediately... but I'm not really sure
this is achievable, since such scenario even doesn't make that much sense.. :(

> With "Hold" and "Transfer", I don't know. It probably depends on the phone.
> Which phones are your using?

unfortunately this can't be phone speciffic, I can use only internal asterisk
features...

BR

nik

> jg