[asterisk-users] Call files without permission for asterisk to read

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:04:59 CST 2013

Hi all,
I am syncing call files on my secondary asterisk server but without
permission to read for asterisk. So they should be executed when I grant
the right permissions (thats when my primary asterisk server crashes or
shutsdown somehow). But asterisk only tries to read the file at the time of
placing the file. So when i grant right permissions nothing happens. Is
there any workaround to this problem?

I need to continue the execution of call files on secondary server if
primary server fails. The call files are suppose to retry for 45 mins if
the call does not get connected.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Ragards