[asterisk-users] CEL for attented transfer

Jairo jairomolinajr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:15:38 CST 2013

Hi Jean.

I am not sure but believe the sequence of CEL events should be considered
for a more detailed understanding of a call.

Replicating the case you described I got this CEL event and fields:

*************************** 17. row ***************************
         id: 27984
  eventtype: ATTENDEDTRANSFER
  eventtime: 2013-11-20 15:05:33
userdeftype:
   cid_name: Jairo desktop
    cid_num: 311
    cid_ani: 311
  cid_rdnis:
   cid_dnid: 310
      exten: 310
    context: entrada-canal
   channame: SIP/311-351096-0000048d
    appname: Dial
    appdata: SIP/310-777940,40,kKtT
   amaflags: 3
accountcode:
peeraccount:
   uniqueid: 1384967109.1184
   linkedid: 1384967109.1184
  userfield:
       peer: Local/321 at entrada-canal-00000001;1

The 3 extensions can be found in the event. Does it help?