[asterisk-users] Bulk forwarding to another Asterisk

Doug dsc3507 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 02:23:09 CST 2013

OK, Tried switch.... I think this is correct....

[pbx_server]
switch => IAX2/user:pw at 192.168.0.2/default  (of course with the correct user/pass)

and at the receiving end I get -

slate*CLI>
    -- Accepted AUTHENTICATED TBD call from 192.168.0.124

but it does not complete the call.  I am calling this from an app that captures DTMF over the radio and send to a context. The extension does get there as confirmed when using the xxx for a three digit extension.

Is the above "switch" statement all that is needed in the context?  My dialplan  at the server end is entirely in the default context.

Doug

If using IAX then I would recommend setting up DUNDi or Switch statement in dialplan.