[asterisk-users] Queue linear "unordered" feature when using realtime

Steven Wheeler SWheeler at usinternet.com
Thu Nov 14 16:30:35 CST 2013

From: Leandro Dardini [mailto:ldardini at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:42 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] Queue linear "unordered" feature when using realtime

Hello,
I was trying to use a queue in linear order and to provide the exact order of members to dial by adjusting the uniqueid value. Obviously it doesn't work and it seems an old problem:

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18480

Realtime configuration can't identify "orders" in the list of results, so the members for the queue are returned in random order.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? How do you solve it?

Leandro

I opened the ticket you linked to.  We ended up prefixing the interface value with an integer which indicated the agent's position in the queue.  In our dialplan this ended up looking like 'Local/001-agent at queue/n' our 'queue' context then strips off the prefix and continues as normal.

Steven Wheeler