[asterisk-users] Add SIP Header for 1 SIP peer when calling a group of SIP peers

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Nov 14 10:35:29 CST 2013

Hello,

when calling a group of SIP peers like this :

Dial( "SIP/inno0&SIP/inno4&SIP/inno6,30")

is it possible to have a SIP header added for just 1 of these SIP peers,
like only for SIP/inno0 but not for SIP/inno4 and SIP/inno6 ??

I know the function SipAddHeader(), but when I use this in the dialplan
before the Dial()-command, then the header is added for all the SIP
peers that are being called.

So when calling a group of SIP peers, how can I add an extra SIP header
for just one of the SIP peers ?

Kind regards,
Jonas.