[asterisk-users] Automated Call Testing - end-to-end - SIP Provider

St_Dwarf stdwarf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:54:17 CST 2013

It's look like our test Did script, which was test a list of our did
number. it generate call files which call to a number and, after answer
play file for a 4 sec. After this, we send email for manager with excel
file where everely Did number noted mark. like this. sorry for my english.
08 нояб. 2013 г. 23:38 пользователь "Positively Optimistic" <