[asterisk-users] No matching peers message has gone (1.8.23.1)

Arthur J. Stanfield aj at dmcip.com
Mon Nov 4 09:52:12 CST 2013

Hi Ish,

I assume you are using Fail2Ban to monitor the logs for dictionary attacks - If so, the following regex should work for 1.8:

Registration from '.*' failed for '<HOST>(:[0-9]{1,5})?' - Wrong password
Registration from '.*' failed for '<HOST>(:[0-9]{1,5})?' - No matching peer found
Registration from '.*' failed for '<HOST>(:[0-9]{1,5})?' - Username/auth name mismatch
Registration from '.*' failed for '<HOST>(:[0-9]{1,5})?' - Device does not match ACL
Registration from '.*' failed for '<HOST>(:[0-9]{1,5})?' - Peer is not supposed to register

-
Regards,
AJ Stanfield

t: 0161-850-4001