[asterisk-users] G.729 codec in pass-thru mode

Kamlesh Kumar kamlesh_kmr at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 08:20:50 CDT 2013

Matthew,

Yes that's correct, when I use u-law call works fine.

In case of g729, I enabled sip debug with 'sip set debug on' and captured all the sip traces and got whatever I posted in last email. There was no other call on the system when I captured sip trace. Please suggest further proceedings.

Regards,
Kamlesh