[asterisk-users] Asterisk - Soundcard - Recording?

Ron Wheeler rwheeler at artifact-software.com
Tue May 28 15:10:26 CDT 2013

You are still being a bit evasive but should I understand that you want
to run a headless machine with open microphones that records what ever
it hears?
What do you want to do with each sound bite?
How long does the silence have to be before you close the recording and
dispose of it (save, e-mail, upload, whatever).

Sounds like a security monitoring package (minus the video) should do
the job?

A little Googleing shows up these.
http://oreka.sourceforge.net/about/
http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-recording-internal-audio-in-ubuntu.html