[asterisk-users] Diversion vs. P-Asserted-Id vs. Remote-Party-Id vs. P-Charge-Info vs. From Fields

Positively Optimistic positivelyoptimistic at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:04:26 CDT 2013

We have a scenario where we wish to present a toll-free caller id, yet have
our calls rated based on our billing-telephone-number.   Is it possible to
present a number in the sip header for billing and another number in the
header for jurisdicional call rating?

Whereas today, all of our calls are billed at the highest rate
(intra-state) because we're presenting a number that isn't in the lerg...
 i.e., toll-free...

Thanks,
Optimistic...