[asterisk-users] Secure Calling

Felix Vazquez felix.vazquez at theboshgroup.com
Mon May 20 08:01:25 CDT 2013

How do I make a user dial a passcode to make  calls through asterisk?
We would like to place a phone at a client's location for our employee but are afraid it may get abused by the other workers.

This electronic message contains information from BOSH Global Services which may be company sensitive, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.