[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8-cert and AGC

Maximilian Grobecker m.grobecker at portunity.de
Sat May 18 11:34:13 CDT 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to use AGC in combination with Asterisk 1.8 and an odd
telephone which is very loud when used with a headset and more quiet
when used "normal".

Regarding to the documentation, AGC should be available since * 1.6 -
but every time I want to set it, the CLI tells me:

-- Executing [0160xxxxxxx at intern:2] Set("SIP/intern-xxx-000000d2",
"AGC(rx)=8000") in new stack

[May 18 16:58:32] ERROR[23958]: pbx.c:3767 ast_func_write: Function AGC
not registered

What am I doing wrong? I pasted the example from the documentation into
my dial plan, but this error message keeps occuring :-(
Do I have to explicitly enable it for compiling? If yes - where could I
find it in 'make menuconfig'?

Thank you very much!

Max