[asterisk-users] dial and bridge

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.in
Wed May 15 02:12:40 CDT 2013

The dial n bridge might work, but there ain't indefinite wait in that
scenario.
Direct calls to parking you might try Local(70X at from-internal) but I m not
sure if this method works reliably.

The method I mentioned is used by vicidial and it works flawlessly, yes it
comes with some computing load, however you can try the newer ConfBridge
app to see if its cheaper.

Mitul

email: mitul at enterux.in
DID: +91-22-71967121