[asterisk-users] dial and bridge

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:16:11 CDT 2013

Hi all,
I need some advice - I have been working on originating multiple calls
using AMI and then joining them.
What I want to do is:
- dial call 1 (where the caller is in a "channel" format, like SIp/1234 or
Local/1234 at ext) and "park" it somehow
- dial call 2 (where again the caller is in channel format) and join it to
the previous call.

As a requirement, I cannot use the dialplan as an end-point (as I cannot
change it) but need to use the AMI only.

I tried doing something like:

Action: Originate
Channel: Local/300 at from-internal
Async: 1