[asterisk-users] amiDebugger - might make your life easier if you program through the AMI

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:44:28 CDT 2013

Hi all,
I have been playing with the AMI quite a bit lately - mostly debugging
WombatDialer in production, but that's a different story - and I have been
frustrated by the lack of a simple way to interact CLI-like with the AMI
itself. So I have decided to write something myself to make my life easier,
or at least a bit less miserable.

The result is a little webapp that you can use as a sort of CLI-frontend to
the AMI itself. It is not pretty, but pretty much effective. So I thought I
could share it and make someone else's life a bit easier.

You can find it on https://github.com/l3nz/amiDebugger  - if you just want
to test-drive it get the WAR file an put it into some webapp container,
e.g. Tomcat.

Hope you'll like it.
l.

--