[asterisk-users] Integrate Astreisk with SIP interface

Asghar Mohammad asghar144 at gmail.com
Sun May 12 05:07:12 CDT 2013

what you mean by interface?
if you want connect sip phone with asterisk there are 2 file to modify
1. sip.conf
2. extensions.conf.

for creating sip user add following in sip.conf

[ivr_user]
defaultuser=ivruser   ;username for sip phone
secret=ivruser          ;password for sip phone
context=ivrcontext

for more read examples in sip.conf

for ivr add following in extensions.conf

[ivruser]
exten 123,1,Playback(your ivr file goes here)
exten 123,n.Hangup

for more read examples in extensions.conf

reload asterisk

register sip phone with asterisk

dial 123 from sip phone
hope this will help you.