[asterisk-users] AT&T uverse Motorolga nvg510

David Wessell david at ringfree.biz
Sat May 11 11:16:10 CDT 2013

I have a client with AT&T uverse and the modem mentioned above. They are connecting to an offsite asterisk server running 1.8.

All functionality seems to be fine except for occasionally they are unable to pick up calls. We do not have this problem from any other location.

Typically with a dsl modem I would bridge it and put in a wrt54gl running tomato. But that doesn't seem possible with this modem.

Does anyone have any experience with running this modem in conjunction with an offsite asterisk server?

Thanks
David

--
ringfree.biz