[asterisk-users] 11.4: no incoming gv/xmpp

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 21:53:39 CDT 2013

I've set up google voice to chat with me:

Forwards calls to:

<me>@gmail.com

and xmpp:

[general]
debug=no                                ; Enable debugging (disabled by
default).
autoprune=yes                           ; Auto remove users from buddy
list. Depending on your
                                         ; setup (ie, using your
personal Gtalk account for a test)
                                         ; you might lose your contacts
list. Default is 'no'.
autoregister=no                 ; Auto register users from buddy list.
;collection_nodes=yes                   ; Enable support for XEP-0248
for use with
                                         ; distributed device state.
Default is 'no'.
;pubsub_autocreate=yes                  ; Whether or not the PubSub
server supports/is using
                                         ; auto-create for nodes.  If it
is, we have to
                                         ; explicitly pre-create nodes
before publishing them.
                                         ; Default is 'no'.
;auth_policy=accept                     ; Auto accept users'
subscription requests (default).
                                         ; Set to deny for auto denial.
[gv](!)
type=client
serverhost=talk.google.com
secret=<password>
priority=25
port=5222
usetls=yes
usesasl=yes
status=available
statusmessage="Not available"
timeout=5

[google1](gv)
username=<me>@gmail.com

and xmpp show connections:

asterisk*CLI> xmpp show connections
Jabber Users and their status:
        [google1] <me>@gmail.com     - Connected

But when I call me, nothing rings through to asterisk.
i see the call on gv,

Any help appreciated.

sean