[asterisk-users] chan_alsa and confbridge

Chris Gentle gentlec at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:26:49 CDT 2013

Answering my own question.  Setting the following in alsa.conf fixed my
problem:

input_device=plughw:0,0
output_device=null

Changing the input device to plughw helped some but didn't completely clear
the audio up.  Setting the output device to null did the trick.  I'm
wondering if there was some kind of interrupt hammering going on here with
my particular hardware.  Even before the audio completely fell apart I
could hear some little "pops" that sounded like the interrupts were not
being serviced fast enough.

--
Chris