[asterisk-users] Joining an astablished call

Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com
Mon May 6 10:27:04 CDT 2013

The best way I have found to do this is to use ChanSpy/ExtenSpy and then
use the wisper/barge modes.

Jacob

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of John
Novack
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 9:46 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Joining an astablished call

In the telephony world that is known as "barge-in" and is a programmable
option granting that right to specific extension(s) in systems that
normally have automatic privacy. Not all electronic key and hybrid
systems have automatic privacy, though most do.

John Novack

neo haux wrote:

	Hi,

	I don't know how to call this functionality, but what I want to
do is join an already established communication between
PSTN---FXS_connected_phone using my SIP phone (I have an asterisk v11
with digium TDM400P at home)

	Is it possible? What I don't want is using the conference sound
and menu.... It's just a normal call between to channels that I have to
join for few minutes.

	Regards

Dog is my Co-pilot