[asterisk-users] Joining an astablished call

Ian Pilcher arequipeno at gmail.com
Sun May 5 22:32:08 CDT 2013

On 05/05/2013 08:34 PM, neo haux wrote:
> I don't know how to call this functionality, but what I want to do is
> join an already established communication between
> PSTN---FXS_connected_phone using my SIP phone (I have an asterisk v11
> with digium TDM400P at home)

I had this set up once upon a time.  It took quite a bit of dialplan
hackery, but the basic idea is to create a conference bridge, use
ChannelRedirect() to connect both existing channels to the bridge, and
then join it yourself.

This worked for a bit, but the last time I tried it, Asterisk
segfaulted.  Oops.