[asterisk-users] Cisco 9971 help

Patrick Lidstone patrick at lidstone.net
Sun May 5 10:17:27 CDT 2013

Getting closer...

As a heads-up, the files in the link do not include the locale information
(gd-sip.jar), but I have tracked down something suitable for that...

The phones now get all the files that are essential, but never register
with asterisk (there is no network traffic).
The phone logs show:
8360 NOT 00:21:14.387613 CVM-ccsip_register_send_msg: Error: cc_cfg_table
is null.

Googling this seems to suggest that I am not alone here, and that possibly
the SIP 1.9 build on the website below is broken, or if it isn't broken,
the format of the SEPxxxx.cnf.xml file has subtly changed, but its not
clear how. Anyone got a 9971 working with 1.9.2-2SR1-9 want to share their
SEPxxx.cnf.xml?

I'd like to regress to SIP 1.8, as I think that may fix the problem, but so
far I haven't been able to locate, ahem, a copy.

Cheers
Patrick