[asterisk-users] changing ringtones to a group of phones

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Fri May 3 12:14:54 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I've been modifying the ringtone on a group of Snom phones like this,
depending on certain dial-plan conditions:

Exten => s,1,SIPAddHeader("Alert-Info:
<http://192.168.0.200/tel_ring01.wav>")
exten =>
s,n,Dial(SIP/mjc_office&SIP/mjc_home&SIP/mjc_lab&SIP/mjc_server,20,trj)

Now, I'm migrating slowly to Digium D70 phones, which have a different
Alert-Info syntax (and different ringtone names).

How can I dial a group of phones simultaneously, say half Snom and half
Digium, with different sip alert-info headers?

- Mike